Register NOW as Space is Limited:
Register now for the 4th Annual Kids Play 4 Kids™ Charity Hockey Tournament and join more than 1000 other Timbit and Novice Hockey Players in one of the largest and unique Tournaments in the Province.
The Kids Play 4 Kids™ Charity Hockey Tournament has quickly become one of the Premier Tournaments on the hockey calendar. In addition to 70 minor hockey teams, it involves hundreds of students, families and friends who generously volunteer their time to make an impact in the Community. It’s our way of “paying it forward,” all through the great sport of hockey.
This tournament was sold out before November 15th last year.
- TheKids Play 4 Kids™ Charity Hockey Tournament takes place over two weekends
- TheTimbits Division takes place from March 5-8, 2015. Registration is $725 and all teams play 3 – 3/4-ice games
- TheNovice Division takes place from March 12-15, 2015. Registration is $875 and all teams play 4 full-ice games
- All teams will play fun, non-contact, full-ice, 4 on 4 hockey games consisting of two-25 minute periods in a round robin format
- All games will be played at Edge School for Athletes Arenas (Kyle Stuart Memorial and Edge #2 Arenas)
- Out of town teams will not play before 6pm Friday evening
- To accommodate the large number of participating teams, some games will be scheduled on Friday afternoon beginning at 1pm
- As this is a charity tournament, teams are encouraged to raise funds on top of the Registration Fee
Making a Difference:
- The Kids Play 4 Kids Charity Hockey Tournament is owned and hosted by the Edge School Foundation. We are pleased to be a partner with Hockey Calgary
- One of the most important aspects of this event is to ensure a strong volunteer participation rate amongst our student-athletes as part of the “Kids Play 4 Kids” concept
- Funds raised from the Kids Play 4 Kids™ Charity Hockey Tournament will be dedicated to school resources and programs for students, as well as the financial aid essential to student development
- On behalf of Edge School and our Students, Staff and families, the Edge School Foundation is proud to make a donation to two great causes – The Alberta Children’s Hospital and Hockey Calgary